Where Children Explore God's Word, and Find Their Place in God's Family.
"that the next generation might know..." Psalm 78:6
The North Wake Children's Ministries' mission is to team up with parents in providing a dynamic environment where children learn to become mature and ministering worshipers of God by seeking their individual relationship with Him, growing in understanding of Him, developing a compassionate burden for the lost, and becoming deeply devoted to pray with and serve in the Body of Christ through strong Biblical teaching and authentic modeling of the Christian Faith.
Each Sunday morning, the Children's Ministries brings children together with trained teachers to learn more about our great God.
Click the links below for more information:
- Children's Sunday School Curriculum
- Children in Worship
- Children and Baptism
- Children and the Lord's Supper
- Children's Ministries Suggested Reading
- Children's Ministries Teachers Resources
- Dedication of Children at North Wake
- Contact for more information.
For Upcoming Events click HERE.
Health & Security
Health and security are important to parents and to us. We run background checks on all our volunteers. We offer a security identification and check-in/check-out system. If you need to be contacted during the gathering, you will be promptly notified on the main worship screen with your child's check-in number or verbally in your adult SundaySchool class.
For the health of the children, we cannot accept any sick child at check-in. Please see our illness policy listed below.
Please join us in helping keep the children of North Wake healthy by following our posted illness policy. If a child appears ill upon arrival or during class time, for the best interest of all the children of NW, parents will be contacted to pick up their child. Prayerfully, these measures will protect your child from illness. We are so thankful for your partnership in this area!
Children should not be in Sunday school if they have displayed any of the following symptoms within the previous 24 hours:
- FEVER (any oral temperature over 100)
- VOMITING or DIARRHEA
- RUNNY NOSE with yellow/green discharge, which may represent infection
- COUGH which may represent bronchitis or pneumonia or simply post-nasal drip, but one cannot be sure at first
- SORE THROAT
- Any UNEXPLAINED RASH
- Any symptom of CHILDHOOD DISEASE such as scarlet fever, measles (red or German), mumps, chicken pox, or whooping cough
- Any SKIN INFECTION such as impetigo, boils, ringworm
- EYE INFECTION (pink-eye or drainage)
- LICE, or evidence of lice, lice eggs, or nits within the past 2 weeks
*when in doubt, sit an extra week out.*