And He died for all, so that those who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him, who died and rose again on their behalf. -2Cor. 5:15
The mission of the NW women’s ministry is to reach women for the Kingdom of God, help them grow into the likeness of Christ, and develop a passion to Glorify Him with every part of their lives.
We want to help our ladies close the gap between what they say they believe about God and His Word and how they actually live their lives so that they can bring glory to Him and experience His joy.
Our vision for our ladies is that they would:
- truly know God and treasure Him in their hearts
- be passionate in following Jesus in uncomfortable obedience
- abound in the love of Christ for one another
- speak the Truth in love to one another
- be great encouragers of one another
- bear one another’s burdens with hearts full of mercy
- grow deep in their faith in God and in His ways
- cultivate true beauty and desire to grow old with grace
- be salt and light in a dark and broken world
We want our women to be in the world—in neighborhoods, workplaces, classrooms, grocery stores, soccer fields—but not of the world, so that no matter what they experience—broken marriage or broken down washer, cancer or a long line at customer service, maddening mother-in-law or mad toddler, crushed dreams or crushed fender—they can show a watching world that they do not live like those without True Hope.
For upcoming events please click on "Women's Ministry News." If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at