Resources for US Supreme Court Same-Sex Ruling
Here are a series of links that have been helpful for me in thinking through the recent Supreme Court Ruling on Same-Sex Marriage:
- If you're are interested in attending a local conference on issues related to SSA and same-sex marriage, this one is highly recommended.
- This link shows the alarming fast rate of change of public opinion on this issue.
- Here are two links that ponder the celebration of this sin in our culture.
- Sam Storms offers wise insights into how to think about the consequences of embracing homosexuality and leads us to a greater grace.
- Storms again on the issue of moral authority.
- Wise counsel for fighting sin from Rosario Champagne Butterfield.
- On Celibacy from Wesley Hill
- And a brief entry on the importance of spiritual friendship
- Quotes from the dissenting justices
- If you want to read a short book that summarizes the Biblical arguments well, start with Kevin DeYoung's
- And here is a great article by one of our elders, Sam Williams
- Here is a very helpful compilation of resources related to addressing Same Sex Attraction from a chaste Christian perspective