Last Saturday our trustees, along with many of you, came to our Fall Workday to help us care for/repair our buildings and grounds here at NW. THANK YOU to all who came and offered your time, gifts, and service to make this workday a success! No matter whether you worked one hour or the whole day, your part was essential to the whole being accomplished. Below is a list of the projects completed this past week. It is amazing how much we can accomplish when working together!
- Trimmed overgrown bushes in front of church
- Cleaned building 2 interior closet
- Cleaned building 2 exterior closet
- New wifi thermostats
- New light bulbs to brighten building 2 hallway by lifechange room
- New door with window in building 3 to comply with child protection policy
- Fixed/replaced room 202 exterior door
- Cleaned kitchen refrigerators, etc.
- Cleaned and organized children's wing rooms in building 1
- Fixed glider in babies' room
- Building 5 Counseling room makeover
- Repaired courtyard benches
- Trimmed up trees in courtyard so no one has to duck to walk to the worship center
- Painted back entrance to building 2
- Replaced landscaping at back entrance of building 2. Now you can see the directional sign!
- Weeded playground
- Cleared cobwebs on building 1 windows. Washing scheduled in three weeks
- Repaired pavers at ramp to building 5 and 6
- Cleaned and organized building 3 classrooms - ready for paint
- Checked every spindle and board and screwed them down on outside ramps
- Checked gutters and removed broken scupper for repair
- Two loads of trash to the landfill - a full truck and trailer
- Repaired damage to back of building 5 and reset damaged shrub
Eph 6:16 “from him [Christ] the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work."