Women's Day 2020
Saturday, Oct 17th, 9:30am — 3pm
Like everything else this year, Women’s Day will look a little different. We will ...
- Begin a little later (no breakfast served)
- Remain in the worship center (socially distanced)
- Have three Sessions (all together)
However, we want to focus on what will NOT be different: we will gather for Worship and Fellowship, sit under Good Teaching, enjoy a catered lunch from Village Deli and indulge in Mary Kathryn’s delicious desserts (in safely packed individual boxes).
Our theme for the day will STILL be “Women Encouraging Women."
And if there was ever a time we need encouragement from our sisters in Christ, this is the time.
- Doors will open at 9:15am with a modified coffee bar.
- We will wrap up by 3pm.
- Cost is $20 (Scholarships are available).
*Space is limited, so this event is on a first come, first serve basis.
Click HERE to register!
Ladies we are so excited to be offering a Bible study of the book of James. There will be two different nights to choose from — Sunday @ 5:30pm (beginning Aug. 23rd) OR Monday @ 6:30pm(beginning Aug. 24th). The study will be led by North Wake women and will meet in various homes (locations will be determined after registration). A zoom option will also be available.
Click on the links below to register.
We are looking forward to studying together!
As followers of Jesus, we are called to open wide the doors of our churches, homes and hearts. We are commanded to love, not just with words, but also actions — in real time and real places. But, how do we do this without feeling like we must roll up our sleeves and add one more thing to our ever-expanding to-do list?
According to one author, “The number one problem you will face is time. People are just too busy to live spiritually rich vibrant lives.” Our daily tasks seem endless and yet God says, “Love Me and love one another.” This is what we are going to explore together in the mountains.
So come. Slow down, rest and consider how our hearts can be reconfigured in such a way that we don’t miss “the life that is truly life” (1Tim. 6:19).
10 Peaceful Practices — Stephanie Joyner spoke at See & Savor (Sept 25th) on Soul Care. This is an attachment of some helpful practices in soul care.
Past Retreat Talks
- April 12-14, 2019 — To listen to the talks from the 2019 Spring Retreat (Identity: The Real Answer), click HERE.
- April 13-15, 2018 — To listen to the talks from the 2018 Spring Retreat (Living with Anger), click HERE.
- April 28-30, 2017 — To listen to the talks from the 2017 Spring Retreat click HERE.
- April 8-10, 2016 — To hear the talks from 2016 the Spring Retreat click HERE.