Tuesday, Sept 25th @ 7pm
See & Savor will begin our evening. We will have a time of Worship followed by teaching from Stephanie Joyner!!!
Our evening will conclude with a time of fellowship, treats, and a time to learn about Women’s Day (Oct 27th).
Women’s Day is staffed by volunteering North Wake women to make the day happen. From food, to decorations, to greeters at the door, and so much more — these spaces must all be filled to enjoy our day together.
Join a team, lead a team and/or get a sneak-peak to what this year’s Women’s Day is all about.
Join us Tuesday, Sept. 25th, at 7pm at North Wake Church, Bldg. 1 (1212 S. Main St., Wake Forest, NC)!!
- Pray for all of the women’s day preparations and put together a prayer guide
- Give info about Women’s Day and gather registrations and money
- Have four ladies be there early on Saturday to hand out name tags and folders
- Collect thank you list of team leaders & have some type of gift to thank each team leader
Door Prize Team
- Reach out to ladies within the church to collect door prizes.
- Get sign ups in LifeChange for breakfast items
- Set up lunches and help set desserts
- Greet ladies as they arrive
- Write response cards to new attendants and send any information requested
- Decorate tables and church before the morning of Oct. 27th
- Decorate registration table (Sunday, Oct. 7th)
Past Retreat Talks
- April 13-15, 2018 — To listen to the talks from the 2018 Spring Retreat (Living with Anger), click HERE.
- April 28-30, 2017 — To listen to the talks from the 2017 Spring Retreat click HERE.
- April 8-10, 2016 — To hear the talks from 2016 the Spring Retreat click HERE.