Spring Retreat 2018
April 13-15, 2018
Living with Anger
"Good and Upright is the Lord; therefore He instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in what is right and teaches the humble His way." -Ps. 25:8-9
Registration Begins THIS Sunday, March 18th
All pricing and other information will be available in the lobby at the Women's Ministry table on Mar. 18th, Mar. 25th, Apr. 1st and Apr. 8th.
Never been on the Retreat before? Here is what to expect:
- Biblical teaching from North Wake members
- A full worship team leading uninterrupted times of worship
- Built in time for you to be alone for personal study and reflection in the middle of both morning sessions
- Unstructured free time Saturday afternoon to spend any way you wish (shopping, hiking, reading, napping, etc.)
Don't miss out ... Register THIS Sunday!
Questions? Email us at
See & Savor 2018
Monday, Sept. 17th
Don't miss this night of gathering with the women of North Wake for a time of soaking in the Word, worship and fellowship!!! (Doors Open at 6:45pm).
For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. ~Rm. 15:4
Oh Yes, there will be Chocolate too!!!
Past Retreat Talks
- April 28-30, 2017 — To listen to the talks from 2017 Spring Retreat click HERE.
- April 8-10, 2016 — To hear the talks from 2016 Spring Retreat click HERE.