Friday, Feb. 23rd - Sunday, Feb. 25th
Our hope for Entermissions 2018 is that God would stir within us all a greater passion for the Gospel to go forth ...
through prayer for the nations
through giving to the nations
through going to the nations
Since the beginning of North Wake Church, one of our core values has been to teach and model the love of Christ to our neighbors, from our own community here in Wake Forest to the ends of the earth. Our vision is that God would use us in a strategic way to spread the fame of His name to the farthest reaches of the globe. God has allowed us the privilege of partnering with more than 36 different families and individuals serving in the US and around the world. Here are some of the details of the weekend.
2018 FFF Calendars are Ready
Get your 2018 FFF Calendar (runs March 2018 - February 2019). They are only $10. Proceeds from each calendar goes towards the Lottie Moon offering. Get details on our FFF (far flung families) and how to pray for them and get upcoming dates for North Wake. You can pick up your calendar in the lobby or at the live auction Saturday night (Feb. 24th). Email Karen at if you have any questions.
Ways to Be a Part of This Year's Entermissions
There are many ways you can be a part of this year's conference — from helping with set up, to assisting by making a ethnic meal and/or to sharing the great commission with the kids of North Wake. To view all these opportunities and to sign up, please visit the below links.
Friday, February 23rd
- 48 Hour Prayer Vigil - begins at 1pm. We’ll be covering the entire conference with continuous prayer.
- Prayer for the Nations - from 6-8pm. Join us for an extended time of prayer over all our FFFs. Prayer time will be self-guided with up-to-date prayer prompts from all of our FFFs on the field. Come and go when you want. There will also be a special prayer guide and prompts for kids.
- Uptown Church Homecoming - from 6-8pm. Drop in and visit with the church-planting team from Martinsville, VA, at an informal meet n' greet on Friday evening 6-8 pm in Bldg. 6, room 601. Hear how God is working to grow His Kingdom through His church in Martinsville, VA.
Saturday Evening, Feb. 24th
Beginning at 4:30pm
Entermissions International Dinner & “Auction for the Nations”
- Saturday night beginning at 4:30 pm we’ll be hosting our International Dinner and “Auction for the Nations” which offers us a chance to support mission projects with worldwide significance. In past years we’ve seen some amazing gifts. You can see a list of many of previous year's projects below.* This year’s auction will be just as big with new projects and new offerings to support and bid on. START SAVING YOUR MONEY NOW! To help with the food, click HERE.
Journey around the World! Families travel together to each continent and enjoy cultural foods. Experience the hustle and bustle of an International Bazaar right in your back yard! After dinner, families are invited to join us at the Entermissions Kids Tent for fun activities.
Sunday Morning, Feb. 25th
One Great Offering
During our Sunday morning worship services we’ll be collecting The One Great Offering which serves to help support the the North Wake church plants in Rolesville and Martinsville, VA, as well as, the Lottie Moon Missions Offering. One hundred percent of the One Great Offering will go to support our church plants and our Far Flung families serving overseas.
*PREVIOUS PROJECTS FROM THE AUCTION FOR THE NATIONS
- Kisima Center, Kenya M/M Rains (Fully Funded)
NW Student Mission Trip — Fully Funded
Send the Devenneys to Portugal —Fully Funded
Water System for the Croslands —Fully Funded
The Deaf Bible — Fully Funded
Send the Donners to Kazakhstan — Fully Funded
Hispaniola Institute of Theology — Fully Funded
Bridge People Well Project - Shared in the building of a well to provide clean running water to a remote village in Southeast Asia. Coordinated by Lisa G. FULLY FUNDED!
Student Ministry Housing - Helped defer the cost of the housing for a campus student ministry in East Asia. Coordinated by M and L. FULLY FUNDED!
Evangelism Project - A start-up project to fund the distribution of evangelism materials in one of Thailand’s strategic southern cities. Coordinated by Eric. FULLY FUNDED!
- Benches & Mosquito Netting - Provided benches for local primary schools so children will not have to sit on the ground and mosquito netting for local children in Kenya. Coordinated by Michael R. Benches funded and over 1000 nets provided for. FULLY FUNDED!
- Roman Backpacks - Provided backpacks for the homeless people in Rome. Coordinated by Jason and Stephanie Cooper. Over 100 provided.
- Audio/Video player - Provided video players for Itinerate evangelists and trainers in South Asia: More than 100 provided. FULLY FUNDED!
- Literature Packets Distribution - Provided New Testaments, the Jesus Film and other evangelistic materials for distribution in Central Asia. Project coordinated by Shanna. FULLY FUNDED!
- Application Study Bible - Provided for Church Planters in South Asia. Coordinator Jeff C. FULLY FUNDED!
- Central Asian Russian Scripture Project for Central Asia - Project to put scripture in the hands of Central Asian Muslims. FUNDED!
- Birthing Centers for Papua New Guinea - Assistance to provide birthing centers in PNG. Presented by Matt and Tiffany Crosland. FULLY FUNDED!
- Backpack Buddies for the Boys and Girls Club of Raleigh Requested: by Children’s Ministry of North Wake. FULLY FUNDED!
- Mission Work India - Put an Elementary Child to school for 1 year (includes tuition, uniform, books). Children of House Group Leaders requested. FULLY FUNDED!
- The Hope and Grace Counseling Center - Help provide start up cost for a counseling center in Central Asia. Requested by North Waker Peter. FUNDED!
- The mission of Tree of Life Center - Ministering to the K People of Turkey. Help provide one month’s rent for an urban community center in a K community. Requested by North Waker Shanna. FUNDED!
- Reaching the Unreached and Unengaged through Bible Content MP3s - Requested by North Waker Allen. FUNDED!