We use ACS Realm for giving, calendars, church directory and communications. This system gives users complete control of their giving and allows access to giving statements for all giving to North Wake (online and otherwise). If you have questions or concerns, please contact the site administrator.
Sign up or Sign In to Realm HERE
Click HERE to Give Once or Setup Recurring Giving
- Click on "Giving" on the left side of webpage
- Click on the blue "+ Give" tab
- From here you can process a one-time or a recurring donation by Credit/Debit Card, Checking or Savings account.
- Text to 73256 “northwake general $50” to give $50 to the General Fund (Example)
- Text to 73256 “northwake jof $25” to give $25 to the 2019 Journey of Faith Fund (Example)
Contributions are made with the understanding that North Wake Church has complete control of the donated funds and discretion as to the use of the funds, so that the funds are used to carry out North Wake Church’s tax-exempt purposes and functions.
Giving For May 2019
|General Fund Giving Above (Below) Budget||($105)||$17,766|
|JOF Building Fund Giving Above (Below) Budget||($4,688)||$10,086|
|Building Mortgage Balance||($48,946)|
North Wake Church only collects the following types of information:
- General: names, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, age, self-identified attributes
- Attendance: children’s attendance, serving attendance, lifechange attendance, small group attendance
- Financial: giving statement information as required by the IRS
No Information will ever be shared outside of North Wake except that which is required by law. Information gathered will only be used by the leadership of NW for the purpose of Shepherding/Care of the congregation and to facilitate the fulfillment of the membership covenant and mission statement.
North Wake Church Refund Policy
North Wake Church will gladly assist you with any refund needs you may have: Please contact .