Children's Christmas Extravaganza Songs and Narrations
The Children’s Christmas Extravaganza
Dec. 15, 2019
9am & 10:45am
Any child 4 years to 5th grade can participate in our Children's Christmas Extravaganza! Upon arrival families will be directed where to drop off their children to participate in the service. At the completion of the service, all children will return to their drop-off location for parent pick up.
This year the 1st through 5th grade children will also be singing the chorus of a new Christmas song, "Unending Joy (written by North Wakers), with the worship team.
We will be practicing with the children in their Sunday classes each Sunday until Dec. 15th. Below are the songs and narrations for the children to practice at home and information on when to try out for a solo.
Singers, Narrators & Instrumentalists!
- Auditions for solos and narrations will take place Sunday, November 24th, during Sunday classes.
- Children wishing to audition for a solo should be prepared to sing a Christmas song (Joy to the World, Away in a Manger, Jingle Bells, etc). (songs below)
- Children wishing to audition for a narrator part will be asked to read a short portion of the Christmas story from Luke 2 or they can practice the narrations below.
- Parts will be assigned the week of December 2-6.
Instrumentalists - 3rd through 5th Grade
- There will also be opportunities for instrumentalists to play during the program.
- If you play piano, guitar, flute, violin, kazoo, or any other instrument, we would love to hear you play a Christmas Hymn (Silent Night, O Come All ye Faithful, What Child is This, Come Thou Long Expected Jesus, any Christmas hymn).
- Auditions will take place during the week of December 2-6 and can be scheduled by contacting our worship pastor Daniel Creswell ( ).
SOngs to Practice at Home
Below are the narrations and songs that the children will be doing Sunday, December 15th. The narrations and song solos will be assigned to specific children. To listen to the songs with your children, click on the song titles below.
4 Year olds & Kindergarteners
1st & 2nd Graders
3rd - 5th Grade
Below are the different narrations. If your child would like to be a reader they can practice and have these ready for try outs on Sunday, November 24th.