Ministry of the Month
MINISTRY OF THE MONTH: TRUSTEES
Trustees support the mission of North Wake Church by handling tasks delegated by her Elders, so they may devote themselves to Prayer and the Ministry of the Word. (Acts 6:2-4).
We seek men and ladies:
- Who want to earn eternal reward (Heb. 6:10).
- Who want to love the Church by handling practical tasks.
- Who can volunteer for a Saturday, for a project, or for a year-long commitment.
Commitments for Trustees
- Maintain buildings and grounds for ministry
- Review finances
- Supervise contracts with vendors
- Keep technology operating
- Address other needs as requested by elders
Church Workday - May 20th
THIS Saturday, May 20th, from 9am - 3pm
We will have a workday THIS Saturday, May 20th (Rain or Shine) from 9am - 3pm. There will be opportunities for the whole family to get involved. To sign up to help, click HERE.
Members of North Wake work every week to improve and maintain the premises: small repairs, siding & decking repair, ice removal, painting, special deep-cleaning, gardening and landscaping, technology improvements. When we hire services, we also love to work with our church family. If you'd like to know more, please email the trustees at .