Women’s Retreat – April 21-23, 2023
Remembrance of what God has done directly affects our view of what God is doing. As we study Psalm 107 together, we will see an example of how remembering God’s work in our lives and the lives of others brings hope to us today. We will spend the weekend reflecting, studying, and sharing how remembrance leads us to love and trust our Heavenly Father in more meaningful ways.
Join us in the mountains April 21-23, 2023 to study God’s Word, worship, and connect with one another.
Never been on our retreat before? Here is what to expect:
- Biblical teaching from North Wake members
- A full worship team leading uninterrupted times of worship
- Built in time for you to be alone for personal study and reflection in the middle of both morning sessions
- Unstructured free time Saturday afternoon to spend any way you wish: shopping, hiking, reading, napping, etc…
Click HERE for more information and to Register.
Women Caring for Women Talks
Grieving with Hope (Liz Williams)
- 10 Peaceful Practices — Stephanie Joyner spoke at See & Savor (Sept 25th) on Soul Care. This is an attachment of some helpful practices in soul care.
Past Retreat Talks
- April 22-24, 2022 — To listen to the talks from the 2022 Spring Retreat (Rest & Renew: Re-Examining Both Heart & Practice), click HERE.
- April 12-14, 2019 — To listen to the talks from the 2019 Spring Retreat (Identity: The Real Answer), click HERE.
- April 13-15, 2018 — To listen to the talks from the 2018 Spring Retreat (Living with Anger), click HERE.
- April 28-30, 2017 — To listen to the talks from the 2017 Spring Retreat, click HERE.
- April 8-10, 2016 — To listen to the talks from the 2016 Spring Retreat, click HERE.